Xiaomi Mi 8 is the latest flagship phone launch in China a few weeks back. It is selling like hotcakes in China and there is availability problem in China itself.
Let’s check out the Pros of this phone:
- Super AMOLED screen is just gorgeous.
- Snapdragon 845 with 3400 mAh battery can easily last thru one day of use.3. Dual-band GPS for accurate location.
- Infrared face recognition for unlocking the device even in pitch darkness.
- Quick Charge 4.0+ is very fast in recharging within 30 mins you can charge up to 45% of battery.
- Great photos from both front and rear cameras.
- Speaker is quite loud and clear.
And now it is the turns of Cons:
- No headphone jack, Xiaomi is providing a USB C to headphone jack which helps in using normal headphones which you might have. Also, they provide a headphone with it.
- No MicroSD slot, so keep this in mind when you are purchasing the phone.
- No wireless charging even when the back is made of glass.
So here it is. I am using this phone from last 2 week and loving it. If Xiaomi launches the phone in India near 30K it will be a huge success. Let me know if you have any question regarding this phone in comments and I will try and get back.