This is just for educational purpose.
The easiest way to hack Wii 4.3 version is to do it using Letter Bomb.
You will need:
- A Wii running System Menu 4.3 (E/U/J/K)
- A SD(HC) card with some free space
- Your Wii’s WiFi MAC Address (available from your Wii’s system settings). This is needed because the Wii will only accept messagesaddressed to its specific MAC address.
1. Go to your Wii’s home screen and click the Wii Options button. Once it loads, choose Wii Settings. From there, navigate to the second page and click the Internet button. Finally, click the Console Information button and you’ll have your Wii’s MAC address. Either write this down or just leave it up on your screen. visit http://please.hackmii.com and input your MAC address of your Wii and this will generate a LetterBomb.zip file that will start downloading.
2. Now unzip the LetterBomb.zip and copy the content of it to directly to the root folder of your SD card. Eject the SD card and insert it in your Wii.
3. Open Wii Message Center and you might need to go to few days back and then your will see the Message bomb. Its a image of bomb which you cannot miss. Open it will ask you take a red or blue pill click any it doesnt matter.
4. Once LetterBomb has done its thing, it’ll tell you to press 1 to continue. Do that and you’ll be able to use your WiiMote to start installing things. Install BootMii and the Homebrew Channel.
Once Homebrew Channel is install you can start adding apps which will help you to run games from USB.