I have decided to change my routine and use public transport. What I have realized is that Public Transport can be sometime be a blessing in disguise. You save time as you can utilize your time in doing various other activities such as:
- Cleaning your email box.
- Checking out what you always wanted to.
- Its a good exercise too as you have to walk too (as no longer its door to door service).
- Just gathering your thoughts.
- Talk with the people around and make new friends.
- Or just plain old sleep 😉
You reduce stress and also become more planned. As normally you are just rushing at a last minute. So I suggest try out for few days and I am sure you will like the change. Let me know you thoughts on the same.