Google now is like having a personal assistant with you all the time. From knowing the weather before you start your day, to planning the best route to avoid traffic, or even checking your favorite team’s score while they’re playing, get the information you want, when you need it and more.
These are voice commands for Google Now.
These are getting more powerful all of the time. You can ask most question relating to who or what someone or some place is and google will read you an answer
- Who is [Kylo Ren]?
- How old is [Neil deGrasse Tyson]?
- Where was [Louis C.K.] born?
- Define [colloquial] (Or “What does [colloquial] mean?”)
- What time is it in [Tokyo]?
- Search for [photography tips]
- Show me pictures of [the Leaning Tower of Pisa]
- Do I need an umbrella today? What’s the weather like? What’s the weather in [New Orleans] [this weekend]?
- What the [Google] stock price? What is [Apple] trading at?
- What’s [182 yards] in [miles]? What is [12 ounces] in [liters]?
- What’s  divided by [7.5]? (A great many types of math equations will work.)
- Search [Tumblr] for [cat pictures] (more apps are added to this search-within-apps function all the time)
- Open [greenbot.com]
- Take a picture (“Take a photo” also works)
- Record a video
- Open [Spotify]
- Turn [on / off] [Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Flashlight]
- [Increase / Lower] brightness
- What’s the tip for [123 dollars]?
- Set an alarm for [6:30 am]
- Set a timer for [20 minutes]
- wake me up at [10:00 am]
- Create a calendar event: [Dinner with Glenda, Saturday at 9pm.]
- Remind me to [buy coffee at 7am] (try locations! Remind me to [buy coffee filters at Walgreens] also works with broad locations like [at the grocery store])
- Remind me to [reevaluate my life] [every friday].
- What is my schedule for tomorrow? (also: What does my day look like [Friday]?)
- Where’s my package? (tracking confirmation must be in Gmail)
- Make a note: [update my router firmware] (also try “Note to self:” This works with multiple apps, and you can even email yourself!)
- Find [Florence Ion’s] [phone number] (Works with all info in your contacts – addresses, birthdays, etc.)
- Show me my bills. (or: My bills due this week.)
- Add a [table saw] to my [home improvement] list. (Will add the item to any Google Keep list with that name.)
- Show me my last messages. (Then follow voice prompts)
- Call [Jon] (also works with relationships: Call [sister])
- Call [Cartman] on speakerphone
- Text [Susie] [great job on that feature yesterday] (also works with relationships: Text [mom] [I’m not going to be able to pick you up from the airport, period, I’m a bad son, period])
- Send email to [Robert Baratheon], subject, [hunting], message, [I don’t think you should drink so much when you go hunting, period]
- Post to [Twitter]: [Oh my god the Red Wedding episode!]
- What is French for [I am Charlie]?
- [Send a Hangout message] to [Dad].
- Send a [Viber] message to [Derek]: Hang on, I’m going to get more coffee. (works with WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Telegram, and NextPlus)
Navigation and Travel
- Where is the nearest [sushi restaurant]?
- Navigate to [Willis Tower, Chicago]
- Directions to [Fisherman’s Wharf] by [bike] (also try “Directions home” or “How do I get home?”)
- Where is [the Louvre]?
- Show me the menu for [Green Chile Kitchen]
- Call [Asian Art Museum]
- Show me my flight info
- Where’s my hotel?
- What are some attractions around here?
- How do you say [good night] in [Japanese]?
- What is [50,000 yen] in [dollars]?
- What’s the flight status of [United] flight ?
- Show me restaurants near my hotel -or- Give me directions back to my hotel (this works if your hotel confirmation was sent to your gmail account)
- Stop navigating (turns off all navigation that’s currently running)
- Play some music (opens “I’m feeling lucky” radio station in Google Play Music)
- Next Song / Pause Song
- Play [Happy] (works on google play or any MP3s on your device. For MP3s you will have to specify the app to use.)
- Watch [The Lego Movie] (movies and TV must be in your Google Play account)
- What’s this song?
- Listen to TV
- What songs does [Pharrell] sing?
- Read [Hunger Games]
- Did the [Giants] win today? What’s the score in the [Warriors] game?
- What movies are playing [tonight]? Where is [Toy Story] playing?
- Show me my pictures of [cats] from [last month] (this should work with people if facial recognition is turned on and you have labeled people in photos.)
Fun hidden stuff
Many of these deliver funny voice responses, but normal search results. Turn up your sound!
- Flip a coin
- Roll dice (rolls a single six-sided die)
- What is the loneliest number?
- Do a barrel roll!
- Askew / Tilt
- Go go Gadget [Spotify]
- When am I?
- Make me a sandwich
- Sudo make me a sandwich
- Who’s on first?
- Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right
- Tell me a joke
- Who are you?
- Beam me up, Scotty!
- What is [Jennifer Lawrence’s] Bacon number?
- How can entropy be reversed?
For more check out this link.