Digital Wellbeing is the most seeked feature nowadays. It is incorporated in latest iOS and Andriod, but unfortunately, now all phones have updated OS. Still you can get this feature simply by installing this app ActionDash: Digital Wellbeing.
ActionDash takes the Digital Wellbeing app as a starting point, makes it available to all Android users, then offers a deeper experience with enhanced insights and powerful customizations. ActionDash even allows you to set app usage limits and enter “focus mode”.
Some of ActionDash’s power user enhancements and customizations include:
• Focus mode allows you to block troublesome apps
• Set daily app usage limits
• Usage Assistant, an intelligent, ever-present notification that provides live & contextual device usage stats
• Optionally secure ActionDash via biometric/fingerprint authentication (just like your banking app)
• Unlimited usage history
• Alternate themes including dark and AMOLED black
• Daily usage report notification
• Detailed device unlock and session length stats
• Configure the ‘start of the day’ to be 3am (handy for people who go to bed late)
• Options to include apps such as Daydream, Google Play Services, Pixel Launcher and the Digital Wellbeing app in usage stats (which Digital Wellbeing itself hides)
• Runs on all Android devices Lollipop and later