mssql-cli is an interactive command-line query tool for SQL Server. This open source tool works cross-platform and proud to be a part of the dbcli community. mssql-cli supports a rich interactive command line experience, with features such as:
- Auto-completion: fewer keystrokes needed to complete complicated queries.
- Syntax highlighting: highlights T-SQL keywords.
- Query history: easily complete an auto-suggested query that was previously executed.
- Configuration file support: customize the mssql-cli experience for your needs.
- Multi-line queries: execute multiple queries at once using the multi-line edit mode.
- Non-interactive support: execute a query without jumping into the interactive experience.
Install mssql-cli Platform-specific installation instructions are below:
Visit the installation reference guide to view all supported releases and downloads. Try out and let me know.