Syncthing is a continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers in real time, safely protected from prying eyes. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, whether it is shared with some third party, and how it’s transmitted over the internet.
It is available for Mac, PC, Linux and Android. Head to https://syncthing.net/downloads/ to download your free copy today.
Falcon is a free, open-source SQL editor with inline data visualization. It currently supports connecting to RedShift, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Impala, MS SQL, Oracle, SQLite and more. It is a easy to use editor with built in graphs check out I am sure you will love it.
Download Falcon for Mac OS
Download Falcon for Windows
Download Falcon for Linux
For more Visit https://github.com/plotly/falcon.
Azure Data Studio is a data management tool that enables you to work with SQL Server, Azure SQL DB and SQL DW from Windows, macOS and Linux.
Some of the Feature Highlights
- Cross-Platform DB management for Windows, macOS and Linux with simple XCopy deployment
- SQL Server Connection Management with Connection Dialog, Server Groups, Azure Integration and Registered Servers
- Object Explorer supporting schema browsing and contextual command execution
- T-SQL Query Editor with advanced coding features such as autosuggestions, error diagnostics, tooltips, formatting and peek definition
- Query Results Viewer with advanced data grid supporting large result sets, export to JSON\CSV\Excel, query plan and charting
- Management Dashboard supporting customizable widgets with drill-through actionable insights
- Visual Data Editor that enables direct row insertion, update and deletion into tables
- Backup and Restore dialogs that enables advanced customization and remote filesystem browsing, configured tasks can be executed or scripted
- Task History window to view current task execution status, completion results with error messages and task T-SQL scripting
- Scripting support to generate CREATE, SELECT, ALTER and DROP statements for database objects
- Workspaces with full Git integration and Find In Files support to managing T-SQL script libraries
- Modern light-weight shell with theming, user settings, full-screen support, integrated terminal and numerous other features
It is available for all 3 platforms Windows, Mac and Linux you can download it from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/azure-data-studio/download-azure-data-studio
OpenSnitch is a GNU/Linux port of the Little Snitch application firewall.
OpenSnitch does is track internet requests made by applications you have installed. OpenSnitch allows you to create rules for which apps to allow to access the internet and which to block. Each time an application that does not have a rule in place tries to access the internet, a dialog box appears. This dialog box gives you the option to allow or block the connection.
You can also decide whether this new rule applies to the process, the exact URL it is attempting to reach, the domain that it is attempting to reach, to this single instance, to this session or forever.
For more how to install and use check out https://github.com/evilsocket/opensnitch
I get thrilled while using the lastest OS on the oldest hardware which makes things faster. When you install Peppermint 10 OS on any old laptop/desktop it will be screaming fast. As for Peppermint OS 10 itself, it’s based on Ubuntu LTS (Long-Term Support) code, and that means it’s stable and officially supported until 2023. It packs the Linux kernel 5.0 and a few really nice touches under the hood like an ad-blocker, as well as ICE, a utility that transforms a website or web app into a standalone browser-based application that integrates right into the system menus and desktop. Peppermint OS also includes menu links to Microsoft’s various Office Online apps; a nice addition to ease friction for people who aren’t ready to escape the Windows ecosystem just yet. I cannot recommend this further try out yourself. You can download it from https://peppermintos.com/.